By Juma Asega Obua
Residents of busujju in mityana were left horrified by the flare-up of unexpected fire that left them wondering and intra prying.
The incident happened on morning hours of August 23, at Life Academy Primary School, Kimuli parish in Maanyi sub-county .
The school dormitory got burnt with some other school’s administration premises.
The the course of the fire outbreak is not yet identified. However, sourced believe it was caused by malevolent individuals who do not wish the school owner anything good and they described these people as hitchers of education in the area.
Patrick Mugisha Nshimye the chairman LC5, Mityana district has gone combative on the issue and urged the residents to be the first security themselves if they are to avoid incidences of the kind.